Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our summer thus far!!

Ok so for many months I have not posted things, Daniel threw our Camera and it then broke and has taken this long to be able to buy a new one. So here goes on the blogging. I will be doing much better at keeping you all updated on what we are doing, I will not be using Facebook all that much anymore I just don't have time for it these days. As for how we are doing, Adam is still unemployed, but is working from home building websites for various clients. He has been able to get enough work to make ends meet for now. We are hoping that this will continue, we love having him home. He will be going to school full time starting this fall, he is scheduled to graduate in 2.5 years.
Daniel is doing great, he is quite the handful some days, but we wouldn't have it any other way. He has had a few falls, trips to the ER, and several calls to poison control... other than that he is a happy 2yr old little boy, very curious and very much like his dad!...
After moving into a larger house with plenty of space to run we are quickly learning how fast he is... And how easy it is for him to get away from us, I told Adam that if we are headed to the zoo this summer we are getting him a leash!!!..
As for me not much has changed still just being Mom and a wife. Hoping to start school this fall, I should be registering either this week or the following.
As I said before that we moved, we decided that since Jim and Carla (Adams parents) are moving and were looking for someone to rent their house. That we would take the offer to rent from them. It is cheaper then most rent in Brigham and has more space...!
So There will be a few posts following this one with some pictures of thing we have been doin this weekend. Let me know if you want to know more about what we have been doing, I would love to hear form you. I am home all the time and love to talk on the phone or TEXT...
Love ya tons hope you are all doing well!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Love your blog Betsy!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! It's fun to catch up on what you have been doing. We miss you guys. Hope all is well.