Thursday, September 11, 2008

Count your BLESSINGS!!!!!


Hey I just thought that this was neat. That 7 years ago today was 9-11. I remember everything that I did that day. What I said, thought, felt, and were I went.
As I went outside today I saw flags up and down our street, there were so many you would have thought that the president was coming or something. It was a wonderful feeling to be reminded, that we are free. And that there are horrible but also really wonderful thing that we are given the opportunity to be part of.
Things may not always happen the way we think they should but today just reminded me of all the wonderful blessings that heavenly father has allowed me to have, and entrusted me with. I want my family to know how much I love them and how blessed I am to have them.

No comments: